While you dress up in your favourite traditional attire, you also need to glam up your look with some make-up. Here are a few tips you can follow to get that alluring beauty look tonight.
1. Before you apply a foundation, apply a primer to prep your skin. For light coverage, you can use a CC cream and for heavy coverage, you can use an HD foundation.
2. To get that natural glow, apply a blush that complements your skin tone. You can also use a bronzer to highlight your cheekbones.
3. For your eyes, apply a sheer gold shadow, which is versatile and complements most outfits. Apply the product starting from the middle of the eye, sweeping to the outer corner and extending to the lower lash line.
3. You can highlight the look with a black gel liner and intensify the look with a black coat of mascara.
4. To make your eyes pop, accentuate the brows with brow powder or pencil. You can also highlight the brow bone with a shimmery shade or a strobe cream.
5. Lasly finish the look with a bold lip colour that complements your outfit.