Pasta – 2 cups
Onion (chopped) – 1
Garlic (chopped) – 1 tsp
Mushroom (finely chopped) – 2 cups
Tinned tomatoes (chopped) – 2-3
Chilli flakes – 1 tsp
Grated parmesan – ½ cup
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Put onions and sauté them until the onions turn pink, and then add garlic and chilli flakes.
4. Add finely chopped mushroom into the pan.
5. Season the mixture properly, saute till it gets brown and cooked.
6. Add tomatoes, some pasta water in the same.
7. Cook the pasta for about 3-4 minutes until the water reduces to a little thick consistency.
8. Put pasta in the same pan and toss the same. Add butter in the pan and mix the pasta properly. Season the pasta.
9. While serving the pasta, drizzle olive oil over the dish and top with some grated parmesan. Serve hot.