For The Dough:
Maida - 3 cups (360 g) + for dusting Water - 1 cup (warm)
Dry active yeast - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 1/4th tsp
Salt - 1/4th tbsp
Olive oil - 2 tbsp + for greasing
For The Pizza Sauce:
Tomato puree - 2 cups
Olive oil - 2 tbsp Salt - 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup - ½ cup
Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
Garlic - 5-6 (chopped)
Mixed herbs - 2 tsp
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
For The Toppings:
Sweet corn - 1 cup
Pizza sauce - 1 cup
Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup (grated)
Oregano - as desired
Red chilli flakes - as desired (for sprinkling)
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Take a finely kneaded pizza dough.
2. Coat the pizza base evenly with the pizza sauce.
3. Put the sweet corn on top of the pizza base and spread it evenly.
4. Spread a generous amount of mozzarella cheese.
5. Sprinkle oregano
6. Sprinkle chilli flakes.
7. Preheat the oven for ten minutes.
8. Place the pizza pan into a preheated oven.
9. Bake the pizza at 160 degree Celsius for 20 minutes, until you get the desired crispiness.
10. Once you get your desired crust on top, remove the pan from the oven.
11. Cut the pizza with a pizza cutter or a knife, and serve hot.