- Strawberries- 20
- Fresh Cream: 4 cups
- Honey- 2tbsp
- Sugar candy-8
- Milk- 2tbsp
1. First of all, you need to take half of the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Remove the seeds if you
2. Add 2 spoons of milk to these chopped strawberries and blend them together to form a thick paste.
3. After that, you need to whip up the cream for this strawberry dessert. Please remember that fresh cream is not
the same as whipped cream.
4. Take the cream in a large bowl and add honey to it. Now take an electronic beater and ship up the cream with
5. Usually, cream is not sweet. The honey will sweeten the cream and add a nice under-taste to the dish.
6. Take 8 serving cups. You can also use wide cocktail glasses.
7. Take 2 scoops of whipped cream and pour it into the cups. Then push the cream to the sides to make some space in
8. Add one scoop of strawberry slush here. Cover it up with some more cream.
9. Garnish each cup with a strawberry (whole). You can drizzle some honey if you like your dessert to be extra
Serve this strawberry and cream dessert after dinner or with champagne.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes