Work-life balance is one goal all of us want to achieve. For the men, it is still easier for they have a considerably less share of responsibilities when it comes to building a home. For you, it is hard, and that is an understatement. But if you are farsighted, and you look around, research and are clear on your priorities, you can actually manage your work, your life, especially your relationships. Here are the best careers for a relationship.
1. Teacher: This is the all time favorite job that you cannot go wrong with. Fixed hours, more or less manageable work load, satisfying work, decent pay. All in all, a great career for a relationship, unless of course your guy is not your student!
2. Dancer: Not a permanent job, involves struggle, but you can always be in a relationship, for you will always find time to be with the one you love. If you get into a company, you will have fixed work hours, which is always helpful
3. Psychologist: Solve problems that people have, go to your office when you want, go for a lunch break, decide when you want to shut down! This job is emotionally taxing, and takes a lot of internal strength; but it is one of the best careers for your relationship.
4.Chef: The adage, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” could not be more apt if you are a chef. Fixed hours, great salary, amazing job, and you can manage your life pretty well. Maybe use your career as an excuse to make him cook?
5. Software Developer: You will have to work hard, study a lot to pursue a career as a software developer. But hard work, as always, offers sweet fruits. This job is comfortable, highly stable, and high paying. Of course, you need to make yourself a quality developer, so you become kind of irreplaceable.
6. Store manager: Start your own store, and be your own boss or work under the store head. Either way, you have fixed hours, and a stable income, and you have a lot of time for your own self and the relationship!
These are the best careers if you are in a relationship.