Our clothes define our character. In fact, people focus on their appearances so much that the very word ‘fashion’ has become distinguished. And when it is your office, a trendy, cool and sophisticated look is extremely beneficial to ensure that you, as an employee or the owner of the enterprise, set up a modest yet respectable repute.
Things not to wear to work are:
1.Never give too much of attention to any body part. Always maintain that professional yet sophisticated look with attire that defines those curves but doesn’t make you look sloppy.
2. Try to avoid ultra miniskirts at work. It may be your form of being sexy but it gives an entirely different perception to others who expect you to maintain your compose with decent tailoring.
3. Ensure that even by mistake you don’t sport yourselves with see-through clothes. These obviously won’t make you look or feel sexy but will trap you under gawky stares and uncomfortable moments, thereby interrupting work.
4. Try not to wear footwear which might exhaust your soles. In case your work is physically hectic, then grab your gladiators or clogs. Sandals don’t look bad either. In case you’re tall as for those stilettos, they’ll just have to wait for an official party.
5. Never over accessorize your appearance. It draws too much of an attention. As much as we like it, the attention should be appreciable not make you look like you’re from an alien planet. Hence make sure that simplicity adorns your attire.
6. Never forget your carry bags or your purse at home. That bag is a lifesaver which will contain all those necessary items your office hours will demand, a makeup kit, tissue paper and pepper spray.
These are the things not to wear to work.