- 1 small - medium French Bread (refer notes)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (refer notes)
- 3 - 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 10 mins, before baking.
- Cut the bread into med size pieces. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bread and mix well.
- Spread the bread pieces on a baking tray and bake for 20 - 25 mins.
- I've used regular French bread and multigrain french bread and both worked well. I think it's better to use a thick breads for croutons. You can add different seasonings like cajun, garlic powder, paprika, parmesan cheese etc;
- Also you can use different kinds of olive oil, I've used chilli olive oil to make it spicy.
- It can be stored in an airtight container for 2 - 3 weeks at room temp.