Girls are very fond of dressing. In such a situation, every girl puts nailpaint on her nails to make her hands look beautiful. At the same time after applying nailpaint, she does not look good and does not even have a remover to remove it. If such a situation comes in front of you, then you should not panic, but adopt this home remedies, which we are going to tell you today.
1. Alcohol - If you have alcohol in your home, you can get rid of nail polish with this help. For this, take a cotton ball and dip it in alcohol and rub it gently on the nail. If you do this, then nail polish will go off.
2. Vinegar - If you want, you can also remove nail polish with the help of vinegar. For this, apply it on the nails with the help of a cotton ball and if you want a better result, take vinegar in a bowl and mix a few drops of lemon juice in it. Clean the nail polish with this solution, you will benefit.
3. Hot water - This is the easiest way to get rid of nail polish. Take hot water in a bowl and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Now then clean it with cotton.
4. Toothpaste - If you want, apply a little toothpaste on your nails. Now after that gently rub the nail paint with the help of cotton. The nails will be cleaned in a while.
5. Nail polish - If you want, then you can wipe any other nail polish on the old nail polish immediately, it will also clean your nails.
Asianet.in/News Desk: Asianet Online