Honda has done it differently this time with the new Honda Amaze. It is the manufacturer’s smallest sedan and it’s also their first diesel car in India. The Amaze has been launched with the state-of-the-art i-DTEC engine, which has a capacity of 1.5L.
It comes with some unique features to make this car formidable in the Indian market. The car was launched on 11 April and it has already generated a demand in the market.
Honda Amaze Variants
You can choose from the Honda Amaze petrol manual, Honda Amaze petrol automatic and Honda Amaze diesel manual variants.
Honda Amaze Features
- Technical specifications: The i-DTEC engine of the Honda Amaze makes this a light vehicle. It’s able to provide a mileage of 25.8 kmpl. The vehicle uses an aluminum engine for thermal management to help reach ignition temperature faster. It also comes with a turbo charger. The Honda car has a power of 100 ps at 3600 rpm.
- Spacious: The Honda Amaze is a spacious vehicle for optimum comfort. It has spacious leg room at the rear for taller people.
- Comfortable: Honda Amaze provides comfort with its adjustable driver’s seat and heat absorbing windshield. The vehicle comes with a stylish speedometer and steering mounted audio controls.
- Boot space: With a 400 litre boot space, the Honda Amaze is an ideal travellers’ car. It also comes with front door pockets, power folding OVRM lamps and spacious glove box.
- Safety: Honda has provided this car with ample security features such as immobilizer anti-theft system, ABS with EBD so you can steer even when you brake hard.